Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is my life


Being a mother of four crazy boys I see a lot of mud, bugs, mud, rocks... did I mention mud??? Each month me and my sisters, cousins, aunts and mom have a craft club. We like to try all kinds of things we have never done before. We have made birdbaths out of cement, done fabric origami, learned to knit, modge podged, done needlework, quilted, painted plates and more. I am so glad this group was started cause we not only work on developing talents, we enjoy lunch together and just get to talk. Since my grandma died I don't see a lot of my aunts so it helps bring us back together. This time we were at the park working on a quilt while Esplan was "playing" in the playground. He loved it for all of one minute and then wanted the mud off of his head.

1 comment:

David said...

Sweet Picture, and welcome to the blogging world!