Wednesday, October 29, 2008

RockStar

Sorry it's been so long. I had a post started the other day and then my kids deleted it so they could go look at some Pokemon site. Anyway, my blog was getting a little serious so I thought I would add something fun about me. So here goes.

I have always wanted to be a rock star! Bet ya didn't know that. Unfortunately, I can't sing as some of you may know. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason Nikki and Casey invited us over to their Playstation party was so they could feel better about themselves. I know it would probably get old very soon but traveling the world, having a tour bus, lots of fans, and being a great singer would be kind of fun-right?? All right, I guess I love to just sit home with my boys and watch American Idol.

Finn is still so into it after we went down to Gateway last spring and saw David Archuletta. We were about a foot away from him and now Finn is convinced that one of the boys in our ward (for those of you who know him-Ashton Edwards) is Archie. So much so that each week during the sacrament as Ashton is sitting up in front he lets everyone know "Mom look there is David Archuletta and he is wearing a green shirt this week." Good thing we always sit next to our good friends the Rose's. They are so patient with us and like us enough to save us a seat by them.

Go David Archuletta!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

So you are totally a rockstar! I have rocked out with you on guitar hero! And which one of us got booed of first? Me...I bet you are a pro at it by now too!

Chandra said...

Me too! One day maybe we'll become independently wealthy and we can form our own rock band...