Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life

Life is fragile. What is there one minute can be gone in an instant. Things of monetary value are thrown to the wayside as we yearn for things of eternal importance. Early Tuesday I was able to be with Joan as she passed from this side to the next. She was such a great Aunt/Sister/Mother/Friend. She was one of those people who were always willing to help out and help out she did. Everyone around her has benifited from her exceptional sewing skills-wedding dresses, blessing dresses, quiet books and embroidering everything under the sun. She was always one of the first to call to make sure things were okay. Many times she would bring something home for someone that she found while she was out shopping. She was always ready to go the extra mile. Joan we will miss you.

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I am sorry! It is always hard to lose someone you love. My thoughts are with you.

Amber said...

oh kristy my prayers are with you and your family!! Joan WAS TRULY a wonderful person!

Shelley said...

Sorry to hear about Joan...our thoughts and prayers are with you!
sending you love from texas....

Hurd family said...

I am so sorry for your loss, I didn't know her personally but she sounds like an awesome person. Let me know if you need anything.