Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peter and Tink


I just came across this picture of Christian and Sydney (Rockwood) from Halloween 2004. We thought that Tinkerbell should get a picture with Peter. Too cute! This is at our Ward Halloween party. Nate and I had just got the calling to be over the ward activities. This was our first activity and it was so much fun. We had over 400 people. Some people even came in off of the streets seeing that there was a party.

In other news: We finally got our family pics taken. Thank goodness. Seriously, I have been stressing over this for months now. I think they will turn out really well. Gary is so much easier to work with than Kiddie Kandids. We go in to check them out in two weeks. I can't wait.

p.s. Happy Birthday Dad!!!

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

Cute picture. I love Halloween. To answer your question... I did read the other book "Host" I didn't like it as well as the "Twilight" series, but it was still o.k.