Monday, October 6, 2008

Not So Great Clips



Just a little PSA for all of you. Great Clips does not live up to it's name. Nate had been calling Great Clips NSGC (Not So Great Clips) for awhile now and Wednesday they really lived up to that name. I am not the most organized person I will admit (although I do love to buy books on organizing :) ). So anyway, last Monday rolled around and I realized pictures were going to be on Thursday. Well, living in such a small town you really have to schedule haircuts in advance. I called around and everyone was full. So I decided that I would take them to Ogden Wednesday night and also run a few errands. The boys begged and begged for me to just cut their hair but I told them that since it was for pictures I wanted a nice haircut. When we got there Finn went first and fell in love with his hairstylest Shauntel. I didn't really fall in love with the haircut. Finn's hair is about 1/4 inch long, seriously. Poor Michael got the same hairstylist. Unfortunately, a lot of people think I cut it. We're getting family pics Wednesday-it doesn't look that bad, right??

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I am sorry! I hate chancing haircuts with places like great clips. Hopefully pictures go well!

Amber said...

haha--oh man! That is definatly a sympathy laugh! Poor Michael! That's horrible! but...i'm sure his front can't be nearly as bad...right? Poor boys...good thing they're cute enough to take away the attention!

Kimberly said...

Welcome to bloggling! looks like you had a very busy weekend. :) I love the pictures and stories behind them. I learn more about people through blogs than I probably would in person!

Anonymous said...

That is the reason Casey will not let me cut Tristan's hair. He makes me pay my friend at her salon. Oh well Michael is still cute whether he has a bad hair day or not.