Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun at the State Fair


I am now a blogger!!! Since Christian created a blog I decided I better get with the times and get one of my own. So with Dave's help, here I go.

A couple of weeks ago we ventured out to the State Fair. The boys were excited to see the animals. As you can see Esplan was very excited (and no his head is not photoshopped). Luckily, at this point we still have Esplan. You see, just minutes before, as we were sitting down to eat, we realized Esplan was gone. Nate, Michael, and Finn had gone to get food while Katie, my mom, dad and I were sitting down with the other kids. As soon as we realized he was gone we were all running in every direction. About five minutes later my mom found him quite far away. He was just talking to some people not scared at all. Crazy boy loves to talk!

I love the fair! It brings back so many fun memories of working there. It's kind of white trashish but oh so fun. I loved meeting all the people and the late nights. One of my favorite memories is one night after we were done working we all went out for pie. The waitress came while my mom was in the bathroom so we talked her into going into the bathroom to take my moms order. Can you imagine her surprise when the waitress knocked on the stall to take her order? It's even funnier in the middle of the night.

No comments: