Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

The Christmas season came and went and I hardly noticed. Seriously, I think I blinked and missed most of it. I can't believe Christmas is over for the year. It was really fun though and we got to see a lot of family and friends. For those we missed we hope you had a merry one.

New Year's Eve was a blast as Amber came out from Texas and we had our annual party. My boys (Christian and Michael) were in heaven as they got to play Warcraft while the adults played a new game called Citadel and then Carcasonne. Last but not least was the yummy food and playing MarioKart way too long.

I am excited for what the year brings. We can't wait to see all of you again!

p.s. Dave has now set me up on Facebook for any of you that want another friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this year brings good news for Finn and the rest of your family. You need a break it sounds like. It was fun getting together at Thanksgiving and we will make the cheese party next year. Thanks for sending some ginger ale home with Dave. Only one made it.JK But I was very greatful.

Amber said...

I was so happy to come spend new years with you!! I miss you guys all the time--and it is so sad we can't just merge texas and utah into neighbors I tell ya! :)