Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Santa

The other night we came home to a nice surprise on our front doorstep. Thank you to whoever left the yummy treats and fun stuff. It really made our night. The peanut brittle is seriously the best. Thanks for such a fun surprise!!!

Just an update on Finn. He went in today for another EEG to see how the Prednisone is helping. It turns out it has maybe helped about 10%. The doctor was a little disappointed and was hoping for a miracle. We are not really sure what to think. He wants us to come in and meet with him on the 23rd. We are grateful for all of your prayers.

5 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I am sorry! We were all praying for better news.

Shelley said...

Well I guess you know that we weren't the secret santa!! :) I wish we were closer so I could give you guys a big hug though. So sorry about the latest update. Hang in there. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers continuously!

Gifford Family said...

Kristy you have just been tagged! ( check my blog for more info)

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

Kristy, you are the strongest woman I know. Keep your head up and if there is ever anything we can do, please let us know!

Bruce Family said...

I'm sorry you are dealing with this and that there wasn't better news. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.