Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been tagged

Mindi, sorry it has taken me so long to do this. I've found myself spending less and less time on the computer the past couple of weeks. Christmas flew by way too fast! Anyway here goes.

RULES
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I love to cook. But, I only like cooking new things. Almost every night that I cook it is making a new recipe and I don't like making up recipes.

2. I love Diet Dr. Pepper but I don't drink the "dregs". Which equates to about the last half of the can. Nate loves this though cause he gets to finish off my can.

3. Nate works from home and I love it. My friends all think I am crazy and think they couldn't put up with it for a week but I love that he is home all of the time.

4.I love to read. I want to spend more time reading good books this year. The problem is I can only read after everyone's in bed so I lose precious sleep. Oh well.

5. I am a great pile maker. Newspaper, mail, school work you name it, just ask Nate.

6. I hate snow (why again do we live here?)

7. I am training for a triathalon!

I tag Melanie, Brandy, Candice, Krista, Hannah, David and Jeni.

2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Thanks for playing. It is always fun to get to know people a little better. I too hate the snow, but Dave hates the heat, so I guess I am stuck :)

Jeni said...

Oops Sorry Kristy! I just realized you tagged me! I updated my blog!