Sunday, February 22, 2009

Share the love...

Kim just posted a little share the love post and it sounded like a lot of fun, so here goes....Here are the rules: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a share the love post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Have a Happy Day :)

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Sounds like a fun thing to do!!! Just posted my own. Thanks for "sharing the love"!

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the things you make so I am going to jump on this band wagon. I will go post one as well. I will just stay away from making brownies. JK

Chandra said...

chandra told me that by leaving a comment here, we would be guaranteed some sort of communication from the Macs during the next year.... How could we resist posting!!!!

Kristy said...

Ha ha-Funny Rich. What bad friends we are that you have to post on my blog to get communication. Maybe you should move back to Morgan??